Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 4 - Midtown Atlanta on a cloudy day

John and I had planned on going into the city and I was going to experiment with my camera. Wake up and it's a very cloudy day. So being that I had been looking forward to this I decided we were going anyway.
We started off eating at a new BBQ place on Roswell Rd. Pigs and something or other..I have to admit..it was really good!

So after we finish a great lunch off to midtown we go. First off, very cloudy and 2nd..nothing really interesting to take pictures of!
With the thought of any good photographer can find a great shot anywhere..I decided I was going to try.
Guess we can now say I'm not a great photographer..not even a decent one! I did find one interesting thing...


Now I loved the colors of this..but my shot doesn't show the great colors, or even draw you in..it's boring..boring..BORING!

Here is a picture of our famous Fox Theater



Nothing really exciting about this one either!

Finally, after freezing I told hubby let's go..We stopped at Whole Foods and I decided to take a few pictures of the food. For this I used the Pre-Set close up mode..these turned out ok I thought..
Not very encouraging.. (the only pictures that turned out even close to OK..was taken with a pre-set mode!




Now though I am discouraged..I'm not beaten.
I am one of those stubborn people..who doesn't believe in the word quit.
I am going to learn to take awesome photos if it kills me!

No comments:

Post a Comment